Palm Tungsten T3
The Tungsten T3 was the third T-Class Tungsten device, released in October 2003. It has 64 MB of memory (52 MB usable), a 400 MHz Intel PXA261 processor, a new 3.7" 320x480 transflective TFT LCD touch-screen, and runs Palm OS version 5.2.1.
- FileZ - The file browser allows you view, edit, copy, move, delete and send any file on your device or an external memory card .
- Resco Explorer - Explorer is a powerful and feature rich file system browser, image viewer, launcher, zipper, backup utility and FTP/LAN browser.
- Papirus 2003 and fonts - Multi-lingual localisation for Palm Tungsten T3.
- Tungsten T3 DIA Compatibility Update - Correcting a behavior in a variety of apps, adding proper fullscreen support while the screen is extended.
- Palm Web Pro 3 is a standards compliant HTML browser for Palm T3 (only) handhelds.
- Palm Web Pro 3.5 is a standards compliant HTML browser for PalmOS 5 handhelds.
- NetFront 3.1 - HTML browser from Sony Clie. Install MaxX.prc from the zip-archive first. D. Grinberg.
- BrightnessFix.NG - BrightnessFix for PXA270 devices (T|E2, T|X, T|T3, T|T5, T|X, Zire72). Removes lower limit of the brightness slider. D. Grinberg.
- PowerDiGi fixes a very common problem with Palm devices with 320x480 screens - digitizer drift. Free registration. D. Grinberg.
- Java 5.7.2 for PalmOS 5.
- Opera mini 4.0.9800 - the last working on Tungsten 3 version.
- UDMH - Unlimited dynamic memory hack. I use it for Opera mini. Free registration. D. Grinberg.
- Many other good utilites you can download from D. Grinberg website.
Download Resco Explorer to RAM then downloads any other app to an SD card. Open Resco Explorer, find the app, then copy the app to RAM (long tap on the app - "Install to RAM" option in a dropdown menu).
See on YouTube >